Beechgrove Private Appointments Terms & Conditions
Please read this page carefully before booking and/or using the Doggy Fun Park. By booking a Private Appointment session you are agreeing to ALL of the terms and conditions below;
Beechgrove want all visitors (dogs and human) to enjoy their time at the park, but please observe the following guidelines to ensure your own safety and that of your dog:
Please follow staff guidance as we only wish to protect you, your dog, and all visitors – remember that should your dog attack or injure another dog or person not just at Beechgrove, but anywhere, you are held liable by law.
Upon arriving to the park for your Private Appointment please come over and check in at our reception area before letting your dogs out of the car.
- Dogs MUST always be kept on lead in the Car Park and Reception Area.
- Dogs should always be supervised by their owners/handlers.
- Owners/Handlers MUST clean up after their dog(s).
- Please do not interact with any other visiting dogs without the owner’s permission.
- Never approach or enter another visitor’s appointment area.
- Dogs and Children (under 16) should always have adult supervision and never be left unattended in the park at any time.
- Please keep of the equipment – Dog Park obstacles and agility equipment are designed to be used by dogs only – Children should always be supervised and not allowed to climb on the equipment!
- Dogs under one year of age should not be encouraged to jump as their joints are still developing.
- All food waste, cigarette butts, paper cups and rubbish must be placed in the bins provided – these are all tempting treats for your dog but can make them ill.
This is a fun, safe space for your dogs to use – we do not tolerate any harsh handling, aversive tools (choke chains, prong collars and electronic devices), verbal or physical abuse at Beechgrove premises. If staff have any concerns or if reports are raised of inappropriate behaviour towards your dog, we have the right to revoke booking rights.
If you know your dog can be difficult to get back on a lead, then make sure to allow plenty of time before the end of your session to put them on lead again. Running into another person’s booked time is not fair and may result in losing the ability to book.
If you overstay into someone else’s booked time, you will likely have to pay for that customers session.
Your dog should have their vaccinations/titre test up to date and puppies must have had all their puppy shots. Dogs suffering contagious diseases or conditions must not be brought to the park until they are fully recovered. If a dog is found to exhibit symptoms of any disease, we must remove the dog from their Private Appointment for the safety of the other dogs.